Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hallo-ween.

"I called it a quit because, loving someone who does not love you as much as you do love them is fucking exhausting. I did not give up but I have reached the point where I have to let it go, because it brought the worst in me." -DW


Happy Eid Ul-Adha for those who celebrate it and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :3

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I never celebrate halloween in my whole life. WHY? because it is not part of my culture and from my POV, (most of them) girls are abusing Halloween for dressing like a slut. Halloween suppose to be creepy, right? Not to make the men horny. LOLS. But if I had such a hot and sexy body I would wear those sexy tiny little outfits too. >:)

This year Halloween or October 31st 2012 is my last day in OMC. Yes, I quit my job, I feel like it is time for me to get out from my comfort zone. I would like to meet new people and go to the new places. So, I started to looking for a new job 3 weeks ago. I sent my CV and portfolio to precisely 6 agencies on the first day and to other 11 agencies on the next day. Got only 3 interview invitations in total, to be honest I FELT HOPELESS.

But there was this one company that caught my eyes on them. Their vacancy ads was soo creative and different from the others. And the company was in my number one list! They called me the next day after I sent my application and invited me for an interview. I WAS SOOO HAPPY AND EXCITED! XD. 3 days after the interview they sent me the offer to be their Associate Art Director, when they were originally seek for a Senior Graphic Designer. Feel fucking awesome when people really appreciate your work and your talent. So I accepted their offer and I feel blessed! 0:)

I hope that I won't disappoint them :p
yeayyyy! Hope everything runs smoothly!

I love my co-workers at OMC. They are already like a family to me.. Would like to thank them all for the warm and great hospitality during my stay there. I am sad that I have to leave them, but hey, a goodbye is just another new Hello, right? :)

"who seeks shall find." - Sophocles.


Love,

DW

No comments:

Post a Comment