Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Thing.

"Every now and then, the stars align. Boy and girl meet by the great design. Could it be that you and me, are the lucky ones?" - Lucky Ones, Lana Del Rey



Ratna, Miranti, and I went for a very late supper few days ago. While we were waiting for their food to come (I hardly refused to eat but they decided that I HAVE to eat as well) ,we had a little chat about love, which frankly speaking, I had enough of, and I just figured out my thing.

Miranti and Ratna have the same way of "choosing" what kind of male they want to be their man, while I kind of.. the opposite way. I could say that they are picky, WHICH IS GOOD. I mean, we even try to put on the shoes that we like and try to walk on it, before we make a purchase. We double check the leather, the stitches, and the color etc, making sure they are perfect, so why wouldn't we be EXTRA picky about something so intimate and important like "choosing a lover"?

I have to admit that I have never been so picky as a woman, NOT EVEN ONCE. It's not that I want to be in a relationship SO BADLY, but it is more like me being so grateful that someone whom I love, loves me back. And I believe I have to be more picky about choosing someone to love from now on. lols.

I used to think that "why would a guy likes a girl like me? ME?? GAK ADA CEWEK LAIN APAH?". But hey, people have been telling me that I am pretty (by people i mean my parents, sister, and close friends. LOLS) and I always give my best, pretty much at every aspects in my life, so yeah, I think my thing is that I AM SO GOOD AT LOVING PEOPLE. *blushing*

Enough with the shitty thing called love, IM OUTTA HEREE.




Love, uh i mean, CHEERS!! :D

DW

No comments:

Post a Comment