Sunday, December 30, 2012

Season Greetings

Hello peeps, or anyone out there who really loves to read my blog. I love you. No, seriously.. Have I ever told you guys that I really appreciate you guys to use a bit of your precious time for reading my blog? I made a season greetings for my loved ones: friends, families, and for those.. who are used to be special.. and for you. :")




So I spent my Christmas Holidays in Bali with my sister ACMW. She currently lives there and working as a hotelier~ I got so lucky, you know?! I have been telling myself that I am a blessed one and I guess the mantra works XD

Why am I so lucky? Cause I got to stay at Sing Ken Ken Boutique Hotel for 5 days/4nights FOR FREE. Well, SKK is a hotel where my sister works, but the kind-hearted owner told my sister to stay at the hotel with me to try the new rooms on the first floor. And I really enjoyed my stay here lah~ not because it was free, but because of the experiences that I got! The rooms were designed beautifully, they used a high quality items to build the room, and the services are excellent. I felt like I was a superstar leh. kekekekekekkee :p

And what I love the most is.... THEIR FOOD! Sing Ken Ken has 2 restaurants, D'6 Bistro on the ground floor and Sunset Terrace on the top floor but Sunset Terrace is currently still in a progress.
I ate at D'6 Bistro about 4times, and every dish I ordered is DELICIOUS!

On the first day, my sis took me to a nice Italian restaurant near the hotel, just across the beach.

first dinner in bali!

First breakfast in Bali at D'6 Bistro. The Chicken Satays were amazing!

Sun burned bacon. lols

me and my sis had lunch at the beach.
me and the gingerbread house :D

Had a lunch at the beach, the deck's seafood platter was awesome!


After spending 3days playing at the beach and ate only at the nearest restaurants from my sis's hotel, She finally took me to Biku Restaurant. A famous restaurant belongs to Happy Salma, an Indonesian actress, located at PetiTenget, Bali. They had a live music, a handsome Latin guy who both sings and plays guitar very well. HE IS SO HANDSOME. *ahem*

My lovely Sister at BIKU

me :) at BIKU
I ordered a Grilled Fish, and my dessert was a TRIO dessert, and my sis ordered the Carrot Cake as her dessert

After that, we decided to go to the Beach Walk, a mall located near Kuta Beach. I bought a very cute dress at New Look, 50% Discount, dude! HALF PRICE OH YEAH. People in Bali never really thought that I am Indonesian, they either thought that I was Korean or Japanese. lols But the bad thing was they gave me the INTERNATIONAL TOURIST's price which is amazingly expensive. -_-
I went to the church on Xmas Eve with my sister and her friend. And we spent Christmas Day by... SHOPPING ALL DAY LONG. muahahahahahaha

me at the Beach Walk
Merry Christmas :)

My sis, me, and Santa!

Me at the Top Floor of SKK Boutique Hotel
me, signing off from Bali <3



My greatest love turned out to be the one who hurt me the most,and my alleged super mega best friend turned to be the biggest joke in my whole life.

I have lost, I have been hurt, but I am still alive. 
And I am so ready for 2013.

Are you?

I wish you a happy happy new year, may 2013 will be much much better than 2012.


Love,

DW


4 comments:

  1. who is the super mega best friend????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from this long long post, thats the only thing you concern about?

      Delete
    2. hahahah yah yg lain kan lu happy2 di bali....jadi nothing to be concerned about, rite?

      Delete
    3. btw my bb is off until tomorrow, changing service. do you have wassap? add 08170040441

      Delete