Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Beginning: BLACKTREE SHOP!

I have always love accessories; necklaces, rings, earring, and now I am in love with the edgy brooches.
I am not really into fashion world though, I wear things that comfortable and looks good on me, I can say that I never really follow the fashion trend leh.

I saw something at the store, think it's cute then I buy. Lol lol lol And most of my outfits are either black or gray. I LOVE BLACK cause it makes me look skinnier. MUAHHAHAHA. I love wearing loose T-shirt and black legging with a pair of Converse shoes and BOOM, I feel like I am KStew. :p



Then my co-worker at M360 "introduce" me to this awesome accessories supplier and I have this immediate thought of how this could turn into a good business. So there it goes, I currently "launched" my online shop named Blacktree Shop, focusing only on selling unique and edgy accessories. Me, myself picked all the items that I am selling. I decided to use the pre-order system, to be honest because I won't need any funds. Yeah, it takes much longer (10-14days) till the items arrived at my door, but it's all worth waiting for (I guess :p)

Officially opened on 21st December 2012 :)

My goal of opening Blacktree Shop is to let my fellow women whose addicted to accessories fulfill their needs without making them broke. LOL LOL. It was not because of money, because in my point of view, every business that pure based on money/ money-oriented is soulless and.. Lame. Of course you want some profits leh, I want it too, it's just a basic thing in business, but when your main goal is to get a very high profit so you do something unethical that harms other people, then.. Shame on you!

These are some pieces that I am selling (My Favorites!) :

Snow Flakes brooch to brighten up your collar :)
My fav! Bought this one for myself
SO CUTE RIGHT?!
One of the Best Seller items!

Too see the complete collection, go to our Facebook Page: BLACKTREE SHOP and follow our Twitter: @BlacktreeShop to get special promos and free giveaway!


GOODLUCK, LOVE! 


xx,

DW

2 comments:

  1. Name: Veina
    Email: vei_91@Hotmail.com
    Twitter: @veinaaa
    Answer: 23 dec 2012
    AHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining this giveaway, veina! :3 Udah follow blog gue belom? kalo belom kagak sah! muhahahaha buruan follow blog gueee *maksa*

      Delete