Monday, January 14, 2013

Remembering TwentyTwelve

"I once had a dream of becoming a beautiful poet, but upon an unfortunate series of events, some of those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and.. broken. But I didn't really mind because I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted.. and then losing it, to know what true freedom is."
- Ride by Lana Del Rey

Is it a little too late to do this post? Muahaha sorry but I was very excited about BLACKTREE SHOP things and decided to do a post about 2012 later~ so here it is..

I may say that 2012 was the year when I hit the 180 degrees.

2012 started quite awesome, but I was in so much fear and pain. I was taken but I wasn't happy. I sacrificed so much yet it seems like it was never enough. Then things went pretty ugly and I can say that I hit the lowest point in my life; I feel like I was not worth it because it seems like everyone were giving up on me.

But then it took only just a little time and much support and love from my family and true super mega bestfriends to make me realize that the reason they gave up on me was just simply because I am too fucking awesome; no one can handle me. People choose to believe in things they want to believe in and I believe that it was them who isn't worth what they have cost me. :)

You may puke now. lol lol

You won't believe my awesomeness okay? I tell you lah you won't even believe me!! XD
You may think that I was just joking!

2012 was the year where one of my dreams achieved and two of them shattered to pieces, like they even weren't really there, like they have never been existed.

I have learnt and understood so many both good and bad things..
I learned that being at the lowest point in your life is actually a good thing because you don't have any way out but up.
I found bliss in every obstacle I faced,
I meet new wonderful people who are so inspiring; many of them are an expert in their field yet they are so down to earth it makes me respect them even more.
I have learned how you never really stop loving someone, you just learn how to move on with your life without them, because you either never did love them or you always will.

In 2013 I hope that I can continue the good progress I have been making, I feel like I am more contained, patient, and careless; I am at a better place :)

Wishing you guys a year full of happiness, laugh, and much more of awesomeness!!
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY. OH YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment