Sunday, January 27, 2013

You name it!

There are a lot of things I want to let it all out of my brains right now. I am on fire, not literally. duh
I have this a lot of extra care, energy, and passion that I usually spend (waste) on my lousy relationship.

I have 1 main job, 2 side jobs.
If you are one of my loyal blog readers you will know how I have a small (but I'm very proud of it) creative house, named MONOKROM. Read the story here.
And I just launched my (accessories) online shop last December and it's been doing (surprisingly) very well. (thanks to my very supportive colleagues, friends, and family <3 )

I am such a hard-working girl right? lols
Play hard, work harder! After all, we are on our own. Don't take this wrong, but our parents or whoever you depend on, aren't going to live forever. So you have to learn how to be an independent creature; you will surprise yourself; you are much much stronger and better than you ever imagine.

I am addicted to this feeling, when I finally get something that I really wanted for a long time with my own money that I earn myself.

I feel like..


Money was never the reason behind my working-hard attitude. I KINDA HAVE THIS LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH MONEY. okay? I NEED MONEY LAH OF COURSE but I DON'T WORK FOR MONEY, but if you want to give me your money I WILL TAKE IT. LOL LOL.

My Mother always tells me and reminds me about how being lazy will be the obstruction of my own "upgrading" process, me upgrading as a human being, as a daughter, as a graphic designer ; simply at any kind of progress. It makes you stuck! And as a human being you have to step forwards, not standing steadily at your current position, or even worse, backwards.

That is why I HATE LAZY PEOPLE, especially when their laziness AFFECTS other people in a BAD BAD WAY! You want to go die then die yourself lah don't take me witchu!!! PI LO! (Thanks WH to teach me this, it means "KENTUT LAH...")

And I also cannot understand and WILL NEVER be understood how an extremely talented person, abandon their gift just because they are too lazy to upgrading themselves. FUCK YOU.  I hope your talent(s) disappeared rapidly and transferred too me. *evillaugh*

Do you know why I work so hard?
Because I know I am not really that talented in graphic design compares to MANY people out there. I oftenly struggle with the designing process which means I need more TIMES. So.. If I want to keep up with others.. I have to work harder due to my lack of talents; I don't have any other choices. And I don't want to have any regrets, cause having regrets feels like you shit in your pants at your holy matrimony.

And.. I love how my Mom told me once...
"You know Dewi, everything that you have right now, your sight, your hearing, your hands, your hair, your breath.. Your bag, your money... Are not really yours, God let you borrow them. So when God took some of these from you, you don't have to be angry because He just takes what's belong to Him."

It keeps me back down to earth every time I started acting like a cocky bitch.

SO START GIVING YOUR BEST BEFORE (YOUR) GOD(s) TAKES BACK YOUR TALENT(s) OKAY!!!! :) :)

In case you miss me, here is the newest pic of me:

BABY DOM SO CUTE, oh my God!!!!


Love,

D


No comments:

Post a Comment