Monday, December 10, 2012

There it goes..


I never have respects for those men who hit women, regardless of the reason WHY.
Especially when a grown up man slap his little sister as hard as he could until her cheeks swell, her lips bleed, and caused her a terrible headache that lasted for 2 days. What an honored man he is, yeah?

A person need to be well respected if she/he wants to be heard. If you can't even earn other people's respect then how you expect them to listen to you??? And remember how respect is EARNED, it is not something you have automatically just because you happened to be an elder sibling. Being born as an elder brother/sister doesn't mean that you can fucking dictate your younger siblings like they don't have their own perspective. 

And remember how action speaks louder than words. If your asshole younger siblings don't want to listen to your words, you should be the living example for them, a good one of course. Maybe you are not such a good living example of an elder sibling so that might be the reason why your younger sibling REFUSES to follow your advice lah!! They maybe have these thoughts like: "MEH! koko can't even control his ugly temper then why I have to respect this asshole? WHY AH? Always beat me one lah, his younger sister, when we have an argument. why can't he argue like a normal adult without violence ar??"

People have their own will and thoughts, you can't force them to follow your will. I mean of course you can give your piece of thoughts when you are ASKED and when you gave your words but they don't agree with you, you don't have any rights to be mad! Who died and made you a King of Everything?

For example, Me, myself, I have always been a stubborn human being, probably since I was still in my mother's womb. I don't like when people KEEP telling me to do. I HATE IT. It is not that I don't need other people's advice, on the contrary, I always seeks advices from my loved ones when I have some problems for example like if I got pregnant but I don't have any idea about who the father is, but surely I don't need an advice about how to eat a fucking boiled crab. I surely can eat my boiled crab in any kind of ways that I want, why? FUCK YOU that's why!

No lah, just kidding :p
I mean when it comes to small unimportant matters like: "how to dig your nose in a right way" or "how many times you have to breathe in a day"... Do you really have to give an advice about that? really?




There it goes my very last respect for this so called "honorable and righteous man".

No comments:

Post a Comment