Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Naked Truth

The truth is.. losing you has taught me so many things, it changed me to be the person I have always wanted to be. I am sorry that I wasn't good enough for you to stay and fight for the things and hopes we believed in. I am sorry that I wasn't able to be someone you expected me to be, I am terribly sorry.

The truth is.. I will always embracing our memories together, it brings the warmth back to my heart. I wish you happiness, prosperity, and all the goodness in life. And don't forget that baby you are one of a kind.  I wasn't ready to say goodbye but here I am, finding myself much much happier, stronger, more contained than ever when I was still with you. 

Lets live happily, but separately. 
To fall in love and to be broken hearted.
To forgive and to forget.
To remember and to let go.
To learn and to understand.

--

Oh enough the melodramatic SHITs.. LOLS. Do you miss me?? ahahaha
I cut my hair recently! I just came to the hair salon and was thinking "I'm cutting all these bitches off! "
And the funny thing is the hair dresser thought that I was a Japanese. and here's our conversation before he cut my hair.

HD : Kamu... Orang jepang yah??
ME :  Saya.. orang jakarta mas.
HD : ALHAMDULILAH YRA. *lega*

And here I am with my new hair do:








What do you think???? And here is me with the long long hair...



Which one do you think is better for me? I love my long hair but I HATE BLOW DRYING IT.
It took SO LONG for my long hair to dry. hahaha so I CUT IT OFF. muwahahahahaha
I love my new hair though! :)


"when there's a will, there's a way!"


Love,

DW


No comments:

Post a Comment