Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chapter XII: Just Go Along With Your Heart




February last year I got a fortune cookies with my special friend and my fortune cookie said, "Don't believe any rumors around you, just go along with your heart." And I hold on to that for the following year.

Last year was the most changeling year I ever had in my whole life. There were so many ups and down, well mostly down. I graduated and finished my Advanced Diploma, got a job directly 5 days after the graduation, and the man I loved support my career .. I was high on my life.

When you are "too high" there must be some time when you are 'sobering', and while the sobering process begins, you feel pain all over your body. Things started to break down: I lost the man I cared the most, I lost my job that I enjoy, and it was hard to let go things that you really love.

From last year, I learn how to enjoy the moment, life is pretty damn short you have to enjoy every seconds of it, even when you are in pain. Slow down, don't take decision too fast, let nature do its job.
I learn to let things go when things are not going the way I wanted. And I do believe God always have a better plan when He takes back some things from you.

This year, things started to be perfectly fine; I couldn't ask for more. I met the man of my dream, I got my dream job, and my life is back on fire. :) I am 20 years old only and I believe there are so many good things waiting for me in the future.

And I am ready for 2012. Are you?



D.W

2 comments:

  1. I am! And you are awesome! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JENN!! hahaha i miss you too, you are one of the people who helped me to figure things out... hehehe let nature do its job, rite ;)

    ReplyDelete