Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapter XIII: Happy Holidays!

!
How was your Christmas and New Year's Holiday?

What's your 2011 resolutions that you didn't succeed to achieve and what's your new 2012 resolutions? I spent 2011 without any resolution, because I thought that being healthy and happy were good enough.  Then I realize, actually by making resolution, you set a target, by setting a target you have a purpose to live.

While I was still in the Uni, my purposes were of course to graduate and get a job with a good salary, now that I have achieved my purposes, I had to find my new one to keep my life balance, well I believe so.. Can you imagine traveling without a destination?

And my 2012's Resolution or things that I want/do are :

- Be more patient
- Get back to my ideal weight (50kilos)!! due date by SEPT'12 !! :D
- Start doing the healthy lifestyle
- Learn how to play guitar
- Learn how to DRIVE (a car and motorcycle)
- Saving loads of money
- a Polaroid camera!
- a vacation to Thailand/Vietnam/Lombok :9
- Stay in love with my lovely man, AR!

How about you? Do you think that setting a new year's resolution is necessary?



D

3 comments:

  1. My resolution in 2012: get rich! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my resolution mostly sama sepertimu. :D you look cute there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dioonn!!! are you still blogging?? happy holidays yah! btw YOU ARE RICH! :D

    Noni: thanks sayanggg i miss you, udh lama ga ketemu ;p

    ReplyDelete