Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Favorite Movie: The Vow

Have you seen The Vow?? It's another Rachel McAdams movie and I love her! I am not really a fan of Channing Tatum though, I prefer Joseph Gordon-Levitt to be Leo in this movie rather than him. :")






The ending might be a cliche, but what I love and adore from this movie is.. the love and relationship between Paige and Leo; It's beautiful, honest, and sincere.. Who doesn't want a love like that?? Apa emang hubungan kayak gitu ada di tipi2 dan pelem doang yaaahhh hahahahaha


And here is my favorite scene from this movie:







Paige's Wedding Vow:
I vow to help you love life.
To always hold you with tenderness
and to have the patience that love demands.
To speak when the words are needed
and to share the silence when they're not.
To agree and disagree on red velvet cake
and to live within the warmth of your heart,
and always call it home.

Leo's Wedding Vow:
I vow to love you, no matter what challenges that might carry us apart,
we will always find a way back to each other.
I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms now and forever.
I promise to never forget that this is once in a lifetime love.


Beautiful isn't it?? I love the background song when they exchange their vow; it's stuck in my head! and it's the instrument from a song called England by The National. I downloaded the youtube video of the instrument and I'm gonna rape the replay button until I'm bored. Lols.

And heres the song (with vocal; i don't really like the song though, but the instrument is ssoo prewwwty)


What do you think about this movie? What would you do if your love of your life 'slipped away' from your hand, would you do anything to win their heart back?? Do you really think love deserves a second change??


Love ,


D.W

No comments:

Post a Comment