Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chapter XX: Finding Neemo

I am not writing about Neemo the clown fish, I am writing about Neemo.. THE BUNNY! She is the newest member of my family and I am a proud mother (agak lebay sih tapi okelah yah) of a 4 months old American Fuzzy Lop bunny!!! :D

Actually I wanted to get a dog, but my mom would never let me get another one after we had to give up Mimi and Jasmine. She told me if i brought home a dog she swears she will kill it and cook it for dinner... LOLS. My mother's joke really scares me sometimes.. -_-

But then I read this blog post about Igloo, XX's Holand Lop bunny, I wanted to get a bunny as well. I did some research before I got Neemo on 17 March 2012, because I want to really take an excellent care for the bunny, I wanted to make sure that I REALLY want a bunny, not just a 'temporary craving'.




Can you imagine how fluffy she is?? :3 At first she was so shy but after few days she started showing that she loves her new place! She even did the binkies just days after I brought her home. Anyway, I am not sure yet whether Neemo is a she or he.. Because she is just 4 months old, basically you can tell the gender of a bunny when it turns to 6 months old and above. But the keeper at the pet shop where I got Neemo told me she is a female. Let's hope that Neemo won't grow any balls or a penis! I had enough troubles dealing with male mankind. LOLs. Even if Neemo were a boy, I would still love her as much as I do now.

Yes, I LOVE NEEMO!! >.< It's not even a full month since I have her in my life, but she brightens up my day with her stupid face and fat tummy. She loves food as much as I love food. I haven't weigh her though but from her butt, I can tell this cute bitch gained some weights. She loves to snooze under my bed, even now she is able to jump onto my bed! That's why I need to cover up my bed with huge plastic to keep my bed clean from her poo.

It is quite troublesome to take care of Neemo, but it is worth it with the joy she brings to my life :) She is so smart and she is potty-trained.. yeap, she takes a pee in her own litter box that I made for her. She stills pooo everywhere she wants but we will working on that. And she taught me to be patient because of her "shy-ness"; she needs more time to get used to my presence.

snoozing under my bed





As we know, a bunny doesn't make any sounds like cats or dogs do, that is why the keeper from the pet shop suggested me to let Neemo wears a collar with a little bells on it, so I could know where she is hiding at. That's why I bought a cute blue collar for her. Few days ago, I had this feeling to check on Neemo when it was only 4 o'clock in the morning.. and what I saw.. scared the hell out of me!

 I found Neemo strangled with her own collar! Her breathe was so heavy, it made sounds every time she inhales. I thought she was sick because I bathe her the day before.. :( I hold her in my chest and I brought her to my room, and I cried and I pray to God please don't take Neemo from me, I love her and I don't want to lose her! I finally realize she strangled herself with the collar..  I was terrified as much as Neemo were. -____________-

Sooo I don't think its a good idea to let your bunny wears a collar. Just to prevent such bad things happen. It was a good thing I decided to check on her, if I didn't.. I'd probably found her dead in the morning.

Neemo.. :) Please be a good bunny and stop poo-ing on my bed -__-. I love you, I swear I will take an excellence care of you, I won't hurt you and I want you in my life, period!! I clearly don't want to lose you anytime soon so stop eating the plastic and rummage the rubbish can okayyy.




P.S I am so in love with Neemo I even did a sketch of her when I was in a business meeting. :p DONT JUDGE OKAY I'M NOT A GOOD PAINTER.



Love ,

Neemo's Proud Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment