Saturday, August 4, 2012

Swagger


They say life is all about choices, well it is true.

I usually went with the flow, I let myself drowning into my imagination, about how things would be as good as I thought it would be. But now I choose to wait and see, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be, right? So there's no need to be hurry.

For the last 4 years I have always put someone else's happiness above mine and I was not truly happy, it didn't make me a better person, but I became someone else; it changed me. I finally can see it, we don't really need someone else to be happy, do we?

Now I am on my own and my life has never been this carefree and delightful before. I feel.. normal again because I am currently not in love with anyone nor have hatred towards someone, this feels fucking good! If I could only stay like this forever~ muahahahaha

Do you know why I could feel this good? because I finally realize that I can actually choose what kind of reaction or impact I want to apply upon myself, regarding the obstacles I am facing and I refuse to be sad, because I know I have a lot of other things to be happy about! My career is doing awesome, my business's growing faster than I could ever imagine, and I have the true friends who always been there for me, and much more to come, I believe! :D

What does not kill you, will only makes you a fighter, does it?
and then I am a blessed fighter.

Anyway, it's August already!
I am going to get through these remaining months of 2012 with SWAG.
I am going to let you see my awesomeness, this video below will probably my first and my last. and I probably will regret this later.. but what the heck, lets live with no limits! hahahahahaha
 

Bitches aint shit and they aint say nothing~ muahahahahahahhahahaa
Did you enjoy my stupidity? I hope you do, cause I do :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST'S PLAYLIST

Dynamic Duo - Guilty
"I'm the one who is guilty. It is all my fault, as i am the convict."

Nicki Minaj - Beez in the Trap (ohh yeahhhhh!!! muahahaha)
" a hundred motherfuckers can't tell me nothing."

Natalia Kills - Heaven
" cause i miss you everyday like they took summer away, like they took colors away, and this grey needs to get the hell way out of me."

The Wanted - Glad you came
" the sun goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts is here and now, my universe would never be the same, i'm glad you came"

Demi Lovato - Fix a Heart
" I tried to sever ties and I ended up with wounds to bind, like you're pouring salt in my cuts."

Ellie Goulding - Light
"I had a heart then but the queen has been over thrown"

Michelle Branch - Breathe
"If I just breathe, let it fill the space between, I'll know everything is alright."

Demi Lovato - Give your heart a break




"After all, you are on your own."


Love,


DW.

No comments:

Post a Comment