Monday, July 2, 2012

Funny People

Is it me or it's true that people are getting much much funnier these days??

I know these bunch of people who are literally loathe each other but they still hang out together. When the other is not around, the other ones talk behind his back, and vice versa. GROW UP, aren't you tired to be pretending all the fucking time?



Life is hard, sweetypie, don't make it any harder yourself. If you don't like someone just because you simply don't like them then don't pretend that you like them and be nice when they around and bitchy when they're not, that is simply annoying and low. LOW.

I know that some how we just don't get along with certain kind of people, we do have rights to make a choice about whom we want to make friends with and whom we choose to not to. BE REAL, that makes things easier and simpler.

Being nice to people we don't like is not being a hypocrite, it's about MANNER.
But pretending to "like" the people we don't like and talk shitty things behind their back is what society calls being a hypocrite.

Are you a hypocrite?
I am. sometimes. not all the time. oh we all do.

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULY's Playlist!!

I currently listen to Lana Del Rey and LeeSsang now. LOVE THEM.

Lana Del Rey - Born to Die
" lost but now I am found.."

Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
-all the fucking lyrics!-

Leona Lewis ft. One Republic - Lost Then Found
"why do we say things we cant take back? and why do we miss what we never had?"

Katy Perry - Wide Awake
"I wish I knew then, what I know now. Wouldn't dive in, wouldn't bow down.."

Foster The People - Houdini

Sunday Girl - Love U More

LeeSsang ft Jung In - The Girl Who Can't Break Up and The Guy Who Can't Leave
"understanding each other in our sleepless night, my dreams become your future.."

LeeSsang ft Jung In - LesSang Blues

Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side
" Nobody's a picture perfect, but we're worth it, you know that we're worth it. Will you love me? Even with my dark side?"

and the entire songs from Asura Balbalta :D

I hope this month, things would become much better.
June was a little bit disaster to me cause I paid a lot of money to repair my onyx and now it's DEAD.
I had to buy a new phone and it cost me a fortune T-T.
Oh Lord bless me. and my financial.




Love,

D.W

No comments:

Post a Comment