Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Beautiful Nightmare

2 days ago she wrote this on her notes:

"This is much much harder than I thought it would be; our relationship. I thought I was ready to jump back into a relationship, but I was wrong. I love you, but I love myself more. I am not happy and I want to be happy.. You should be (happy) too, therefore I'm letting you go so you could be with someone who wants to be with you, as much as you do."

But she deleted it, why? Because she thinks that, what kind of a selfish-bastard she is if she sent that to her less-than-one-month-boyfriend. So she promises herself she would do her best to love this man.

How could 2 human beings who were in love grew apart so fast, so obvious like them?

The man feels the same but he directly decided to let her go, as he realizes he is still in love with his ex-lover. He doesn't care if that means he is such an asshole.

He was someone so important, so special to her; she wants him to be part of her life, period. Cause she was tired of losing people she loves truly.

But then she sees how amazingly, easily, perfectly this man proves her WRONG. He is not worth it, at all.

He was just like a beautiful nightmare to her, he wasn't real. When she wakes up in the morning, he's gone, and she's glad that he did.

"Cause the love that you lost, wasn't worth what it cost, and in time you'll be glad its gone." 


Finally, she is free. And happy
.


P.S : this story might be true, might be as bullshit as this man is. LOLS.

2 comments:

  1. such beautifully written, wi :)
    upon reading it, it is something i can relate to

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete