Friday, May 11, 2012

MAYDAY MAYDAY

"Orang yang mengatakan matahari mendatangkan kebahagiaan adalah orang yang tidak pernah menari di tengah hujan." - unknown writer.

It's May already!
Time flies super fast, or did someone in heaven press fast forward? lols

Life as we know it: things change, people change. You learn from the mistake you have done in the past: it made you a whole lot better, stronger person. I have done a lot of ugly things that I wish I didn't do, but I did it and I have to live on knowing what kind of a person I was.

When you failed once, try again. Failed twice, try harder. Failed thrice.. walk away. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. There is a fine line between giving up and knowing you have done enough, because sometimes, things are just don't work out as we hope it will.

I have always blaming myself for shits that happened in my life, I look down upon myself and I should have not done that. I have learned how I should value and appreciate myself more but not over do it :) and I think I deserve to have someone who actually gives a shit about me, who doesn't judge me for things that I have done wrong, just to sit and listen to all my craps and make me feel a lot of better. Thank you N and thank you, my supermegabestfriend, S!! cant wait to see you this end of the month! :D

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." 
- unknown.

I am so ready to be happy again. Are you? :)

And here's some pics of me camwhoring. lols


.
And this is Soraya, 2 years old little girl. Yaya is my co-worker's niece. Her dad is.. French? Australian?  I forgot le~ and her mom is Indonesian. The bottom line is, YAYA'S SUPER CUTE. FIX: IM GOING TO MARRY A (handsome) CAUCASIAN.





---------------------------------------------------

And im going to share you my May's Playlist!!! :D

Adele - Take it all
" So is it over? is this really it? you're giving up easily, i thought you loved me more than this."

Mr. Little Jeans (RAC Remix) - Rescue Song
" i'm gonna rescue you, so you can rescue me too."

Christina Perri - A Thousand Year
" how can i love, when i am afraid to fall? but watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow"

Rihanna - Farewell
" just can't take the thought of you miles away, somebody is going to miss you, somebody is going to wish you were here, and that somebody is me"

One Republic - Say (All I need is)
I REALLY WANT TO QUOTE ALL THIS GODDAMN LYRICS LAH! go google it!!!

Okay, gotta go now crying to my sleep till my eyes got ugly and nasty . CUPSMWAH. :*
Just kidding, gotta go play L4D killing all zombies and shits!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

source: here



Love,

D.W

No comments:

Post a Comment