Monday, May 21, 2012

Chapter XXIII : The Long Weekend

I went to a Korean Festival held by one of a hospitality college in Bogor last Saturday.  Was it good? HELL NO. I felt like a stupid adult young lady trapped in a bunch students; starting from primary to college/uni student whom are crazily in love with their Korean idol. I was a student 2 years ago. Fuck, I'm getting older!!!

How would I know about this festival? My older sister.
So my mom, my sister, my brother, and his wife went to Bogor basically for wasting our money for nothing. We paid 15.000 rupiahs/ person for the entrance and 5000rupiahs/food vouchers.
The food? Quite.. aw.. awful!!!

We finally ended up snacking and decided to leave after 25 minutes and we went to a MP (Macaroni Panggang/ Baked Macaroni) restaurant to have a REAL beautiful lunch with the REAL DELICIOUS food. YUM! Good food makes me happy!!


I ordered a tenderloin steak as my main course, Tiramisu Cake as my dessert, and Bintang Beer mixed with Sprite as my drink. and I did a lot of cam whoring in the car. muahahaha


Tenderloin Beef Steak served with boiled vegie and plain croquette

Beer Bintang mixed with SPRITE

AMAZING TIRAMISU CAKE

EXECUTED AWESOME TIRAMISU CAKE
On Sunday, my mom asked me to accompany her to a wedding of her primary school friend's daughter.
I hate wearing high heels and I hate the fact that I had to queue for my own food.. I was queuing up for about 25 minutes and when I am about to reach the front line, the chef told us that the sushi were finish. I WAS DAMN MAD!!!

And then when I was queuing for an unbelievably delicious warm brownies with ice cream on top of it, I saw someone throw away a beautiful-pink-roasted prawn.. I LOVE PRAWN, I am a prawn eater and I feel so sad when people wasting prawns!!! lol okay I know I am too much on this one.

I swear there will be no queuing on my *ehem* wedding party. If you think about it, it is quite rude to let your guests eating while standing. They come to celebrate your happy moment and yet they give you some ang pao lor.  I will set a table and chair for each one of my guests and I will make sure all of them got enough food and they got to pick what they want to eat! awesome, right??
And I'm planning to invite only close family and REAL best friends. If you loathe me and I loathe you too, you don't have to come, I wont bother to invite you either. LOLS.

This means if I invited you to my AWESOME wedding, you are at least a good friend for me :)
Am I getting married??  Not in 6-8 years, so I guess you still have enough time to make friends with me. muahahahaha
peace out, bitches!



"Stop holding on to what hurts and make room for what feels good." -@idillionaire




Love,


D.W

2 comments:

  1. the tiramisu looks yummy. *drools* i can never be skinny this way. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WAS RILI RILI YUMMY. dont be skinny, be healthy ! :)

    ReplyDelete