Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fully Loaded part 2


"Love happens to you. To us. And sometimes, just sometimes, it happens without you knowing.
And when you do realize it, things have become just a little bit too late." -  D

When people put me in a position where I have to defend myself, I choose to keep quite. They are trying to put me down, well it  is not gonna work, I am telling you. Why? Because I know my own values and I don't think my words would prove them wrong : my actions will.

I am not overly confident or what lah~  I am maybe young and just (almost) 22 years old, but I survived many hellholes and I've gone through a lot things that a regular 22 wouldn't get through. I worked my ass off to get to where I am now, I am not just some "lucky" girl. I deserve things that I have at this moment, cause I earned it myself. I have the choice for not being an independent person and depend on my parents rather than working this hard to earn a living. But hey, I am a born fighter. :)

I am exhausted: both physically and mentally. People asking me why I work so hard, is it because of money? No, it isn't. Money comes and goes.. we know that. It is simply because that's who I am. I do what I do based on my qualities, not because I am such a workaholic I guess, though I am addicted to my job.. or because anything or anyone else. This is me, I take things seriously, especially for something that I get paid for: I will make sure that I am worth every penny, people spent on me.

Last week has been one of the most toughest weeks in my whole life and what made it even worse is I don't have my tranquilizer. People take advantage of me, people disrespect me, they tried to put me down, stupid clients threw tantrums at me, but still what hurt me the most is your absence. Sorry, I can't let you stay, do you know that I am trying to save what we have?




Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment